Payment Protocol, Solareum Wallet and XSB
Solareum x Moonpay
Probably a lot of users who are just starting out with crypto will have a hard time switching from fiat to crypto. But don't worry, Solareum is here to make things easier for you. With the integration with MoonPay - a fintech (financial technology) company building a payment infrastructure for cryptocurrencies.
What is MoonPay?
- MoonPay is a fintech (financial technology) company that builds payment infrastructure for cryptocurrencies.
- Moonpay provides users with a seamless experience when making fiat and crypto currency conversions by offering a variety of payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, and local bank transfers.
- MoonPay is active in over 160 countries and is trusted by over 250 leading wallets, websites and apps.
- Fiat Currencies Supported on MoonPay:
- AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, COP, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, IDR, ILS, JOD, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PKR, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, USD, VND, ZAR
- Cryptocurrencies supported on MoonPay:
- AAVE, ADA, ALGO, ATOM, AVAX_CCHAIN, AXS, BCH, BNB_BSC, BTC, BUSD_BSC, CELO, COMP, CUSD, DAI, DOGE, DOT, ETH, ETH_POLYGON, LINK, LTC, LUNA, MATIC, MATIC_POLYGON, NEAR, RUNE, SAND, SHIB, SOL, SRM, TRX, TUSD, USDC, USDT, UST, XRP
The integration with moonpay hopes to help Solareum realize its main goal, which is to help everyone access the blockchain and be able to experience it. Up to now, Solareum has had most of the features that users regularly use.
- A tool to convert from fiat to crypto - MoonPay
- Wallet to store tokens
- Transfer and receive tokens
- 2 best swap arregrator on Solana blockchain - Jupiter, 1SOL
- Distribution feature - similar to staking
- Donate - Lightning Reward 1.0
This is definitely not the last thing that Solareum wants to do, we will always try to develop more and more in the future. So what are you looking forward to with Solareum in the future? Please continue to follow us, support us and let us know what you think in the comments below